Friday 19 June 2015

If I were a movie character.

No, not 'Geet' from 'Jab we met'. I consider myself a little more mature than her (okay, just a little, fine now? )

Anyway, this one title matches me in the most appropriate way and that is
Aisha Banerjee (Konkana Sen) - Wake up Sid

I am exactly the way she is..

1. I live life on my own terms.


2. I want to move to Mumbai (my love) to pursue my dreams.


3. I love writing.

4. I wish to have an apartment like hers: cute, albeit small but my own. And I believe her theory of doing my own work.


5. I am a Bibliophile, a lover of books. To me, smell of fresh books is adorable.


6. I love Art and interior decoration (those cute li'l things)


7. I also have a journal like hers, the only difference is I don't carry it everywhere :P


8. I totally screw it up when it comes to Love


9. And the tattoo.. absolute love <3














Picture Credits: Google

No comments:

Post a Comment