Wednesday 12 August 2015

God bless you, stranger.

It was raining heavily and roads were filled with lots of water. I was driving from my office to home at around 8 o'clock. Traffic signal turned red but due to rain, vehicles jammed up. Thankfully, I was on two wheeler, so I figured out my ways through steep gaps between cars and then, bump!!!

The front tyre of my vehicle got stuck in a pothole and signal turned green. Hell! Every vehicle started honking like anything. I was so terrified by the sound that I couldn't even think of any solution. I tried all my strength to pull that damn tyre out but all efforts succumbed to nothing. Just then, a guy on his bike stopped and helped me to pull out the tyre out of hole. He even waited to ensure that I was fine and my vehicle was in working condition.


I thanked god for sending him. There were so many people, sitting in their cars and honking madly but none of them took the pains to come out and help but thanks to this person. He strengthened my belief in humanity.

No comments:

Post a Comment